Holistic CRM

I talk about oneness, connectedness, unity, integrity in my other entries.

Do you know how I have reached to that point:

By trying to do CRM in a duality world which lacks unity, connectedness and integrity. It must be a black humor, but a reality.
Moreover, the job I had as the CRM & DWH Manager in a bank has divided me into many small parts, and I have lost my unity at some point. Then I have realized that I should believe without believing or without dividing myself into many small pieces. The secret lies there: I should keep my unity and integrity while making the world turn around me.

Only in this way, you can manage the customers, internal users from different departments, the technology, the processes. You can become a quantum leader and be the type of the manager the situation requires. You act and succeed without too much belief in it.

Because when you start to believe in some pieces, then you become part of that piece, which make you dependent.

If you have one person at the company who has that type of integrity, then the whole company and the products become integrated.

This is what a lightworker does at the job.

If you remove that person from the company, the integrity gets collapsed. It is like building a house without a cement.

Of course these are my theories, blended with 20-year experience.

You should believe those without believing.

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Disleksi ve otizm eğitimi

Bias and Variance